How to: Vet360 App?
Download the App
- Go to iTunes app store (iPhone) or the Play Store (Android)
- Search Vet360 select and download. iPhones: If prompted for a password, please insert your iTunes app store password.
- Allow permissions like location services when using the App so the you can generate a SAVC recognised Geolocation CPD certificate*.
Create a user profile
- Have your CPD number ready. Go to Log in (or CPD academy – select MY PROFILE.) Fill in Username (it can be your FirstNameLastName) and Password. Password can be your usual password. This will take you to a page where you can complete the rest of your profile.
- Remember you can reset your password/username using this email address.
- A email will be send to this email with instructions on how to log in to the WEBSITE vet360.vetlink.co.za – with the same Username and Password!
- You will now return to the log in page, Log in as user. (you will note your username on the left top when logged in) You will remained logged in even when quitting the App (no data will be used)
Log your attendance at an event and create your own electronic CPD Certificate
- You must be logged in.
- Go to EVENTS and select the event you are attending. You will note that “Log your attendance” will appear when logged in as user
- Click on the button – it will give you a “success” message. View your logged activity under your profile.
- Event directory
- Comprehensive Services directory (search & click to phone or email),
- Read the Vet360 on phone/tablet OR through your web browser – www.vet360.vetlink.co.za
- Answer your CPD Questionaire on the App or online at www.vet360.vetlink.co.za.
- Online webinars
or 012 346 1590